Here are two questions to ask yourself:
- Do you believe that the next 10 years will be very disruptive to business as we know it?
- Will technology change people, and people change technology? In such ways that things we think are far off influences, will become close by realities and turn our business world upside down?
If you say yes, I have more questions for you:
- Will the pace of change slow down, or accelerate? Is there anything out there that can actually make the change in the business world slow down?
- Do you know what specific trends and influences will challenge your business?
- How will your existing business model be able to handle the changes?
- Do you want to be at the front of understanding the changes, or wait for others to figure it out first? Will that leave you with enough time to catch up, or is there a risk of being too late?
- When do you need to make what changes to your business to ensure you are ready?
- If you think today is a good place to start, where should you make your first move?
If you would like to know how to answer these questions and prepare your business for future business disruption, download my free e-book, Strategic Innovation, here.